Mastercard OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Engineer in Pune, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Mastercard Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 8-10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Pune, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Contribute to the planning, design and development of microservices on your team.
- Build and own full-stack applications & services using Angular, Java and PCF.
- Deliver code with exceptional quality and security that operates at scale.
- Participate in code reviews, retrospectives, and submit Pull Requests using Git.
- Collaborate with software engineers, test engineers, TPMs and PM-Ts.
- Ensure that you use 12-factor app design principles in your development.
- Ensure that systems you create comply with Mastercard engineering best practices and governance models including security, operations, and Enterprise Architecture requirements.
- You enjoy working in an Agile team focused on continuous improvement.
- You have a strong desire to learn best practices, modern software architecture and collaborate within a team.
- You are passionate about the art of delivering the highest quality software to customers.
- You have excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical people.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- You have a solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals.
- You have experience building applications using Java and PCF.
- You have experience using storage technologies such as such as PostgreSQL or Oracle and delivering solutions that leverage them at massive scale.
- You have exposure to automated testing and releasing software in a continuous delivery model using Git.