Walmart OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Process Specialist in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Walmart Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Process Specialist|
|Salary:||INR 8-12 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Must be able to successfully perform the essential functions in the current role.
- Strong analyzing and decision-making skills.
- Should have prior experience and strong unemployment process knowledge.
- Ability to complete work assignments with minimal or no supervision within specified deadlines and is able to prioritize the workload along with managing other responsibilities than BAU (business as usual).
- Implementation of complex initiatives and process improvements in area of responsibility.
- Should be able to collaborate with managers, co-workers, customers and other business partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- 0-1 years’ experience in human resources or related field.
- Competencies: An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Customer/Member Centered-Shows care and concern when serving our customers/members. Asks questions in order to understand customer/member needs. Uses policies and information in order to exceed customer/member expectations. Finds and uses the right resources (people, products, tools) at the right time in order to resolve customer/member requests.
- Judgment: Make Effective Choices – Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices. Uses data and facts in order to make day-to-day decisions and involves others as needed. Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
- Planning and Improvement: Plan for and Improve Work – Accepts responsibility and meets expectations for own work. Identifies steps needed in order to carry out work as required.
- Influence and Communicate: Share Information – Listens to others and asks questions to learn about what is needed. Communicates the right information to associates and leaders when they need it. Communicates in a respectful and professional manner.
- Execution and Results: Get Results – Makes sure work is done correctly. Works on top priorities first. Makes a consistent effort to get results. Meets deadlines. Takes action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
- Ethics and Compliance: Perform to Ethical Standards – Follows company policies and procedures (for example, the Ten Foot Rule). Shows integrity and ethical behavior
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Ability to successfully operate in high tempo and multi-task, adhering to rigid deadlines
- Independent thinking skills in pinpointing issues and strategizing appropriate solutions related to Unemployment Claims
- High ethical standards and professionalism
- Self-motivated with high level of initiative, team player and positive attitude