Volvo OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Engineer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Volvo Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6.6 -8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for capturing additional detail information needed for the detailed design, construction and testing of the software units
- Responsible for the detailed design, coding, unit testing and documentation of software units
- Participates in estimation and planning of development, deployment and operation activities.
- Responsible for effort estimation of development of a software unit based on provided design specification
- Responsible for working closely with application architects.
- Responsible for developing webservices using latest Java stack and AWS environment.
- Motivated to work in the SAFE Agile process and are ready to work in DevOps.
- Responsible to work closely with global teams spread across multiple geographic locations.
- Professionals working in the automotive telematics domains are an advantage.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Computer Science, other technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Java 8, Hibernate / JPA, PostgreSQL/Mongo, Spring boot, WS-Restful, JMS, Cloud (AWS)
- Good to have : SAFE Agile, Continuous Integration, DevOps
- Tools : Git, Junit, Maven, JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence, non-functional test tools