NTT DATA OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Engineer(Java) in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
NTT DATA Recruitment Details :-
|Company Name:||NTT DATA|
|Post Name:||Software Engineer(java)|
|Salary:||INR 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Hands-on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS, e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, CronJobs, ImpEx, Catalogs, Categories, Products)
- Experience in Product Data modeling, catalog structure, and workflow
- Hybris implementation experience with SAP integration with backend
- Hands on experience in developing highly scalable REST/SOAP web services-based systems, publishing and consuming web services
- Working experience in GraphQL, Spring Boot
- Good to have knowledge in Spock Framework, WireMock, Contract Testing
- Deliver/Enhance high quality application & modules developed using J2EE technologies – Spring core modules, Dependency Injection, Spring security, Spring dependencies, Redis workflow, session management.
- Must have strong experience in delivering J2EE projects onto production and should have abundant experience in maintaining projects running with Java/J2EE technologies.
- Must have experience on Devops CI/CD pipeline and continuously optimise jenkinsfile, pipeline settings etc.
- Must have working experience with web security standards, OWASP and application security. PCI-DSS, GDPR expertise is an added advantage.
- Should be adaptive to work in linux based development environment – at least the basic commands and principles.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Participate in continuous improvement by contributing best practices, enforcing standards and improving processes.
- Must have experience in running a development environment with docker, kubernetes pods and containerization concepts.
- Good to have experience in AWS – Ability to design and understand cloud based infrastructure to deliver the required performance, security and availability requirements.
- Desired to have DEVOPS tools experience i.e. tools such as Chef, Puppet, AWS utility tools etc.
- Good to have experience in any of the content management tools such as Adobe Enterprise Manager.