Amazon OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Associate, Quality Services in Chennai, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Amazon Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Associate, Quality Services|
|Salary:||INR 6.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Chennai, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Should have understanding of the functionality of the project/product. Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
- Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
- Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
- Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
- Bachelor’s degree, or Master’s degree
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools