Thomson Reuters OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Trainee Software Engineer in Mumbai, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Details :-
|Company Name:||Thomson Reuters|
|Post Name:||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 40K Per Month (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Mumbai, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver using Page Object Model.
- Writing Test cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Experience in Data driven Testing, multiple browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Basic hands on experience for build configuration on Maven and Jenkins.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Experience in Data Driven Testing, Cross Browser Testing & Parallel Test Execution.
- Debugging & Running the Test cases and Analysing the Test Results.
- Understanding Requirement Specifications and Design Documents.
- Familiar with all aspects of SDLC and STLC.
- Familiar with Functional & Non-Functional Testing, Mobile Testing & Regression Testing.
- Interpreted and converted manual test cases into Automation Sanity and Regression suites
- Well versed with Test Documentation (Test Scenarios, Test Plan, Test Data, Test Cases & Defect Reports).