Software AG OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Intern in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Software AG Recruitment Details :-
|Company Name:||Software AG|
|Salary:||INR 30K-40K Per Month (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- We are seeking interns with 3 to 6 months of experience.
- Including individuals with basic coding knowledge, to manage Build promotion and Quality improvements dashboards.
- This critical role involves build pipeline automation, quality non-functional improvements, and creating dashboards to enhance our release flow and deployment quality.
- Interns will be responsible for these activities, contributing to efficient operations and improved outcomes.
- Understanding of build pipeline concepts and practices
- Proficiency in automation tools and technologies
- Initiate and derive CICD Build pipeline automation and Quality improvements.
- Automate tools required for CICD checks, reporting, and create dashboards and metrics like DORA.
- Basic programming skills and software delivery knowledge.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Work on new PoCs/Tools to streamline CICD or process improvements.
- Maintain and govern CI/CD build pipeline promotion process.
- Follow up on Quality KPIs and create Dashboards for visibility, governance, and reporting.
- Perform Data Analysis on Customer specific SIs and other metrics.
- Build reports and analyze test coverage by various cross teams.
- Collaborate with teams to review and automate Gremlin Reliability Testing.
- Build Test coverage metrics and tools for functional and non-functional areas.
- Governance of established processes and provide weekly reports.