Airbus OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Graduate Full stack Developer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Airbus Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Graduate Full stack Developer|
|Salary:||INR 10-14.64 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- A degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
- Customer Services Digital Solution (SD) is responsible for the delivery of Digital Solutions on Maintenance and Engineering perimeter, internally for Customer Services and externally to airlines, MROs and lessors. Example of solutions are Skywise Health Monitoring for aircraft diagnostic, PRM and Skywise Predictive Maintenance for predictive maintenance Schedule Maintenance Optimizer (SMO) for heavy maintenance optimisation, aircraft ground connectivity solutions for A320 & A330 with FOMAX and A350, A380 as well as airline IT connectivity, e-Doc Browser and Airnav suite for documentation, Skywise Reliability Services for airlines to compare themselves to the rest of the fleet…
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field with development experience as Intern
- Strong Knowledge and Coding abilities using Java and related frameworks.
- Knowledge of server-side development, database design (SQL and NoSQL)
- Knowledge with Cloud platforms (AWS) is a plus.
- Knowledge in Test automation knowledge (XUnit, Postman, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Advanced level of English.
- You will be part of a team in Bengaluru
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Digital Operations and Innovations team is in charge of designing and delivering software solutions in collaboration with IM, DTO and other involved domains, from experimentation to industrialization, including evolutive and corrective maintenance. Methodology is evolving from a traditional V cycle and single agile teams to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology to be able to scale up to large development teams.
- You will be on a development pathway to prepare you to be a Associate System Engineer and can expect to be involved in the following:
- Designing, developing, testing, documenting, publishing, supporting and operating web applications
- Deploying highly available, scalable, maintainable, monitored solutions
- Implementing test automation covering multiple test aspects, like unit testing, functional testing, security testing, load and performance testing
- Developing, updating and use CI/CD pipeline to allow fully automated deployments of applications across all environments from Development, Q&A and Production
- Development using technologies – Java , React, AWS
- The ability to be self aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.