Cognizant OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Associate Project in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Cognizant Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Associate Project|
|Salary:||INR 6.4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Understand and analyze business requirements based on the review of documents (functional specifications document, technical specification documents etc) as received from client / onsite.
- Participate in KT calls to understand the requirements.
- Conduct reverse KT with the client / onsite or share the document detailing out the requirement or application/domain knowledge to ensure understanding on the same.
- Prepare and share query log (tracker) to track queries.
- Followup to ensure resolution of queries as documented in the query log.
- Organize KT sessions for new team members.
- Conduct training on tools (like ETL tools etc) as applicable.
- Seek signoff from the client team.
- Based on signed off test scenarios, identify test data.
- Create test cases based on the understanding of the requirements and ensure the test coverage.
- If using Quality Centre (Test Management Tool), ensure follow up on the processes and rules to be followed during developments.
- If using Excel, the test cases are written in such a manner that they can be uploaded on to QC for ease in reuse.
- Create/Update the RTM if applicable and Query log with test cases and test data.
- Modify the existing regression scenarios based on the impact of change.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- REST / API Service Testing
- Manufacturing Oper-Manlog