Autodesk OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Intern in Pune, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Autodesk Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Pune, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for development and analysis of applications and services and making recommendations that yield a high quality & robust product.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications.
- Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task.
- Promote excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and scalability.
- Prepare, present and discuss benefits and risks of alternative software implementation approaches.
- Conduct and participate in peer design or code reviews with own and other teams.
- Knowledge and experience of programming languages like Java (especially Spring Framework), C#, NodeJS, Go.
- Working knowledge of Mac and Windows platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Knowledge of HTTP/REST APIs, and general API development.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS stack.
- Working knowledge of git and source code management.
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Adaptability under changing conditions.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision.