Qualcomm OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Associate Engineer in Bangalore/Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Qualcomm Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Associate Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore/Hyderabad, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- At Qualcomm, the sky’s the limit. College Graduates play important roles everywhere in the company. Many of our 27,000+ employees join us right out of school because we’re working on the cutting edge in wireless. Complex wireless devices are only as powerful as the software that runs them. As a software engineer, you will develop, implement and maintain multimedia, gaming and application software for the world’s leading-edge mobile devices. We know our employees’ ideas change the world. For more than three decades, we’ve been a global leader in mobile technology, continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Working with customers across industries — from automotive to health care, from smart cities to robotics— we continue to accelerate innovation and unlock new possibilities in a time where everything is connected. By joining the Qualcomm family, you too can bring the future forward faster.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Engineering, or related field.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Engineering, or related field.
- Must have educational background in one or more of the following areas:
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Verifying SoC with embedded RISC/DSP processors, communications/ networking ASICs.
- Verilog or VHDL, C/C++, Tcl/Perl/shell-scripting. RTL design experience and/or strong OO programming knowledge
- Knowledge of wireless/wired communications and protocols or graphics/video multi-media is a plus.
- Knowledge in PLL, LNA, OpAmp, CMOS, ADC/DAC, Cadence, SpectreRF, or Layout is required in RF/Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skill