Myntra OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Engineer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Myntra Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Installation and configuration of MySQL instances on single or multiple ports.
- Hands-on experience of working with MysQL 5.7 and MySQL 8.
- Clear understanding of MysQL Replication process flows , threads , setting up multi node clusters and basic troubleshooting.
- Understanding of at least one of the backup and recovery methods for MySQL .
- Strong fundamentals of SQL and able to understand and tune complex SQL queries when needed.
- Strong fundamentals on the linux system side and monitoring tools like top , iostats , sar etc.
- At Least couple of years of production hands on experience on medium to big sized MySQL databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proficiency in database management systems such as , MySQL or NoSQL databases.
- SQL programming and database design skills.
- Knowledge of database performance tuning and optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with database security best practices.
- Scripting and automation skills (Good to have- Python).
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Setting up and maintaining users and privileges management system and troubleshooting relevant access issues.
- Some exposure to external tools like Percona , ProxySQL , HAP etc.
- Understand the transaction flows and ACID compliance.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts .
- Performing on-call support and should be able to provide the first level support .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong shell scripting skills . Good to have Python .