NVIDIA OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software QA Test Developer in Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
NVIDIA Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software QA Test Developer|
|Salary:||INR 8-12 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Review Automotive SW requirements specifications and technical design documents (Bootloader, Android, IVI)
- Develop and execute test cases, and write automation scripts using Python or C
- Work independently and/or with the Engineering team to create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans.
- Setup, prepare and maintain test environment and test data
- Work closely with various teams including project management, hardware, and software developers, provide technical analysis of the bugs and periodically publish statistical reports to all stakeholders.
- Understand the competitive self-driving vehicle landscape and the safety/security standards
- Develop/Enhance Tools, Applications or processes to improve Quality and Test efficiency.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Electronics, or related fields.
- Must have 1 to 4 years of professional experience in software testing for embedded devices/software.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Skilled in C or Python programming language
- Proven ability to perform meticulous work with careful attention to detail but performed in a very fast-paced and exciting environment to identify threats, defects, and weaknesses in complex systems, and to identify process improvement opportunities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Works well as part of a team