Adobe OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Quality Analyst – Intern in Bangalore/Noida, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Adobe Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Quality Analyst – Intern|
|Salary:||INR 8.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore/Noida, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Design, review and contribute on test scenarios, test scripts and test data creation. Execute tests and help identify root-cause of issues.
- Guide, develop and manage standards, methods or procedures to determine release readiness. Collaborate with stakeholders to plan test schedules & strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Risks and escalations management, reporting, Follow-up and Bug tracking.
- Strive for excellence constantly to deliver a quality product.
- Passionate to innovate & implement ideas to address efficiency, best practices, improved processes.
- Support additional team members by mentoring and coaching them Act as a QA lead point of contact with Digital Marketing Consultants
- Experience in developing Functional, Integration and End to End Test Strategy/approach, test plans.
- Hands on experience in test cases creation and execution as per the project requirements
- Experience in working with various stake holders such as Developers, Product Owners/Clients, and Business Analysts.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence)
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Basic knowledge of databases including keys, relationships, tables, attribute/fields Experience testing software at API level using SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client etc. Experience in debugging and troubleshooting issues with logs and other techniques Excellent Stakeholder Management and Communication skills.
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Coding and scripting experience to innovate and build solutions to automate is a plus
- Knowledge on Web Technologies like HTML, CSS would be a plus Experience as a Business Analyst along with QA experience would be a good to have.