Genpact OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Business Analyst – SQL Developer In Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Genpact Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Business Analyst – SQL Developer|
|Salary:||INR 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Writing T-SQL Queries using joins and Sub queries in MS SQL Server.
- T-SQL development skills to write complex queries involving multiple tables, Joins.
- Experience in Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from MS ACCESS Database to MS SQL Server.
- Creating & Modifying of tables, fields, constraints in MS SQL Server
- Creating / modifying stored procedures in MS SQL Server.
- Scheduling / modifying Jobs to automate in MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge on creating Views / Triggers / Functions
- Good / Basic knowledge on handling MS Access Database.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Integration Services (SSIS) and Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Design and Develop QlikView Dashboards.
- Knowledge on designing Data model (Star / Snowflake Schema).
- KPI designing as per Business Requirements.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Data fetching from QVD’s & creation of QVD’s.
- Good knowledge on handling variables in QlikView.
- Basic knowledge on Section Access