Xiaomi OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of System Testing – Intern In Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Xiaomi Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||System Testing – Intern|
|Salary:||INR 6-7.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||B Tech Preferred|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Meeting with the product design team to discuss System testing parameters.
- Executing test plans for Test cases & setting up test environments.
- Perform objective code analysis to find and fix bugs in mobile Software.
- Knowledge of modern mobile development, including Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- Providing feedback on product usability and serviceability.
- Validating and evaluating the performance of SOC, CPU, UFS, and Memory Systems.
- Must have knowledge of Android Audio Framework, mobile working principle
- Experience in Mobile chipsets such as Qualcomm, MTK will be an added advantage.
- B Tech Preferred
- 0-1 Year
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Basic knowledge of bug life cycle, defect tracking systems like Jira, and test rail.
- Knowledge of ARM/CPU Architecture.
- Basic knowledge of Android, Python, ADB commands, and Ubuntu knowledge will also be an added advantage
- Android Framework, Basic Knowledge about Chipset Working concepts