Sunlife OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Analyst Testing/Analyst – Development In Bangalore/Gurgaon, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Sunlife Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Analyst Testing/Analyst – Development|
|Salary:||INR 6.5 -8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore/Gurgaon, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Design, develop, support, deploy test solid technology solutions of limited scale
- Work with limited supervision and guidance and apply solid engineering skills, tools, practices, and techniques to all deliverables
- Understand the software requirements of multiple stories of an epic and ensure it’s translated into good quality production – ready code basis high level design.
- Understand the defined scope and timelines and deliver quality deliverable within the estimated time.
- Actively participate in the team ceremonies and work as a mentor for fellow SDET
- College graduate degree from a reputed institute
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Strong academic background & Good communication skills.
- Good reasoning and analytical skills
- Should have good Knowledge of Web testing, Automation(TOSCA/Selenium), API Testing
- Should have good understanding of Testing Methodologies
- Can identify test plans, objectives, major activities, and specific deliverables associated with testing.