FICO OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Quality Assurance in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
FICO Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Quality Assurance|
|Salary:||INR 10 LPA|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (requirements derivation through delivery).
- Review product specifications, generate test plans and test cases for the product under test.
- Collaborate in an Agile engineering process as a member of a SCRUM team, contributing to a high-quality deliverable product each sprint.
- Develop test cases with strong attention to detail & execute test cases.
- Develop and maintain automated testing suite (UI).
- Perform cross browser testing in modern browsers such as Chrome, IE11, Firefox and Safari.
- Identify QA and testing issues, and support QA Lead of the project to ensure the release of quality software.
- Evaluate testing results and enter problem reports in a problem tracking system (Jira).
- Develop and execute performance and load tests.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Knowledge of QA in a commercial software environment.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- Demonstrable experience of owning projects and tasks and taking responsibility for seeing them through to their conclusion.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance best practices.
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Perl or linux shell scripting.
- Proficiency in Programming languages such as Core Java, VB Scripting, Selenium Webdriver.
- Knowledge of XML Parsing and XML related technologies.
- Coursework or project-related work with RDBMS.
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle and quality management.
- Familiarity with Ticketing systems experience e.g. JIRA.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here