Siemens OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Graduate Trainee Engineer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Siemens Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 5.5 LPA|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Effectively handle global projects in Building Automation System (BAS) for assigned zones/regions/country.
- Understand project requirements, and based on that provide a complete software programming package for HVAC systems ensuring smooth project execution as per regional standards.
- Programming and quality check for HVAC building control systems.
- Program, test and debug application specific softwares for HVAC system.
- Ensuring standard QC checklist and processes are followed and submitting high quality programming packages to Team Lead or Project Lead.
- Engineering Degree in Instrumentation, Electrical.
- Work experience: Fresher.
- Knowledge of basic engineering in the field of instrumentation and/or electrical.
- Knowledge of software programming would be added advantage.
- Efficient Ability to communicate confidently in English – written and spoken.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Ensure flawless programming & on-time project delivery with utmost quality.
- Ensure project executions are on track and provide periodic updates on the status to project owner/lead.
- Identify project risks and raise flags to team leader in time.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here