Siemens OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Graduate Trainee Engineer In Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Siemens Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
- Minimally requires a B.E / B-Tech – Electronics & Communication, Electrical Engineering
- Strong coding concepts in language like C, C++, JAVA, Python
- Minimum work experience 0-1 Years
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Requires limited supervision and only general instructions on new tasks.