Pinnacle OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of QA Automation Engineer in Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Pinnacle Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||QA Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Create and run automated test scripts to verify new software features are working correctly based on user story acceptance tests.
- Understand the industry in which we serve our customers and the requirements for new product features.
- Create and/or contribute to software test cases.
- Prepare for testing activities including installing or deploying software, creating, or maintaining databases with appropriate test data, and any other required test setup.
- Maintain and run automated regression test scripts to verify that existing features continue to function in new software releases.
- Perform manual smoke tests of new software builds to ensure basic software functionality.
- Perform manual exploratory tests to verify additional scenarios or paths through the software.
- Log software bugs in bug tracking tool with appropriate recreation steps.
- Verify bugs resolved by developers.
- Track and report testing results and metrics using appropriate tools.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues identified or logged by clients or our services teams.
- Independently resolve issues resulting from bad data or improper use or configuration of the software and identify potential workarounds for issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong software testing, preferably in commercial software
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle and software quality assurance.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Experience creating test plans and test cases or scripts.
- Experience managing the bug lifecycle and proficient in at least one bug tracking tool.
- Experience working with an Agile software development process.
- Experience working with SQL and databases.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with business analysts, developers, and end users in a cross functional team.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Azure Dev Ops, and/or Test Manager preferred.
- Experience creating scripts for automated testing- Proficient in at least one test automation tool, such as Cypress or Selenium.
- Experience with API testing using Postman, Newman, GraphQL.
- Strong collaboration and verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to be a self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, and thorough.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented mindset.
- Able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks well with little supervision.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.