NTT OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of QA Associate Engineer in Chennai, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
NTT Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||QA Associate Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6-8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Chennai, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Guide the planning, execution, reporting, and successful completion of QA activities for all new development cycles for various releases.
- Participate in Agile-related user story review meetings and/or work with relevant business stakeholders and developers to understand the new or modified application functionality.
- Work with the required user community (such as Regions) to understand business requirements, and address regional UAT concerns for each release by ensuring a comprehensive end-to-end testing coverage.
- Design and implement end-to-end test scenarios, as well as debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
- Perform and document risk analysis and record test progress and results. Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop, code, and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs and develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Make recommendations that will enable innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes as well as user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
- Support and document established QA processes and best practices in Agile Scrum development methodology and influence the continuous improvement of the QA activities.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Relevant certifications such as Leading SAFe would be advantageous
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Demonstrated hands-on testing experience in AGILE/DevOps Methodology, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working within a geographically dispersed company is desirable