LTIMindtree OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Associate in Pan India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
LTIMindtree Recruitment Details :-
|Salary:||INR 7.4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Pan India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Act as a single point of contact for all new employees in the respective city/location.
- Proactively support all new joiners in transitions into the new work culture and environment.
- Build a strong business relationship with the internal stakeholders and Vendors.
- Be an enabler in bringing in positive changes in the people programs.
- Understand the changing business needs and propose changes to add value wherever there is a people dimension.
- Create and Design impactful Employee Engagement initiatives and effectively carry them out in collaboration with business and the internal teams.
- Work with Managers, CDMs help resolve people issues proactively and in timely manner.
- Work in collaboration with team and extended teams.
- Open to travel to different locations based on business requirement.
- Graduation is compulsory
Preferred Skill Set:-
- High energy and enthusiasm to create a difference.
- Team Player with great agility.
- Excellent written & spoken communication.
- Good presentation skills
- Internal & External Stakeholder Management
- Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Creative, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong in MS Excel and PowerPoint (Must)
- High on integrity with impressive business acumen.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here