GE OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Intern in Bangalore/Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
GE Recruitment Details :-
|Salary:||INR 5.2 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore/Hyderabad, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- We offer meaningful, impactful assignments that includes team building, career development opportunities, and more!
- GE Digital Interns are GE’s primary pipeline to full-time employment opportunities as a direct hire. GE Digital Interns are hired to focus on a particular area within GE Digital based on availability of positions, the interviewer’s assessment. Focus areas for this internship will be in Software Engineering functions.
- GE Digital intern assignments, typically 6 months in length, are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required. Interns have significant exposure to key Software and business leaders at GE; as well as a global internship support network to accelerate learning and development.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
- Education in computer science engineering subjects
- Minimum cumulative or in-major 6.5 GPA.
- Must commit to working full time (40 hrs/wk) during the internship.
- Graduating in 2024 and available to pursue internship from Jan 8th 2024 till July 19th 2024.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Students should be physically available to attend this internship at the GE office and able to dedicate their full attention to the program for 6 months without any concurrent coursework or project assignments – Please note that GE Digital will not be able to provide more than 1-2 days of leave during the internship period for exams or coursework.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Hyderabad or Bengaluru.
- Location will be assigned according to business needs before actual internship start date.
- Legal authorization to work in India is required.
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in software or relevant area.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for software engineering.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with experience in software industry standards and development tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and proactive learning.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here