JLL Technology OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Data Engineer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
JLL Technology Recruitment Details :-
|Company Name:||JLL Technology|
|Post Name:||Data Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 5.5-8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Work with project manager and lead developer on project delivery and various phases of the project lifecycle.
- Work with the business community to turn business requirements into cost-effective and elegant solutions.
- Help to evaluate from the technical perspective and implement integrations with Service Delivery Applications in the JLL environment. This includes 3rd party applications and development tools.
- Work with BI Delivery Lead to ensure quality, efficient and optimized delivery and processes on ground – Focus on day to day delivery including Quality, Dependencies, Risk & Issue resolution.
- Apart from delivery, will also engage in driving crucial programs and initiatives by working with different stakeholders from a Client Delivery perspective.
- 6 months to 2 years of experience
- College-degree or equivalent. Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Has good experience and knowledge with DW/BI, Data Engineering and related technologies. Candidate should be versed in diverse technologies.
- Must have 6 months experience working with complex systems in a technical capacity.
- Strong communication and analytical skills. Technical Skills & Competencies
- Strong knowledge and working experience in DW/BI, Data Engineering using different tools and in different domains.
- Preferred knowledge in Azure Databricks, Snowflake, Python, PySpark and any reporting tools.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products and services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here