AT&T OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Azure DevOps Engineer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
AT&T Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Azure DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 7LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Develop, understand, and enhance code in traditional data warehouse environments, data lake, and cloud environments like Snowflake, Azure, Databricks
- Build new end-to-end business intelligence solutions- data extraction, ETL processes applied on data to derive useful business insights, and best representing this data through dashboards.
- Write complex SQL queries used to transform data using Python/Unix shell scripting
- Understand business requirements and create visual reports and dashboards using Power BI or Tableau.
- Upskill to different technologies, understand existing products and programs in place
- Work with other development and operations teams.
- Flexible with shifts and occasional weekend support.
• Full life-cycle experience on enterprise software development projects.
• Experience in relational databases/ data marts/data warehouses and complex SQL programming.
• Extensive experience in ETL, shell or python scripting, data modelling, analysis, and preparation
• Experience in Unix/Linux system, files systems, shell scripting.
• Good to have knowledge on any cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Snowflake, etc.
• Good to have experience in BI Reporting tools – Power BI or Tableau
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills used to resolve technical problems.
• Must possess a good understanding of business requirements and IT strategies.
• Ability to work independently but must be a team player. Should be able to drive business decisions and take ownership of their work.
• Experience in presentation design, development, delivery, and good communication skills to present analytical results and recommendations for action-oriented data driven decisions and associated operational and financial impacts.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- RDBMS and Data Warehousing (Required)
- SQL Programming and ETL (Required)
- Unix/Linux shell scripting (Required)
- Power BI / Tableau (Preferred)
- Python, Scala, Java (Preferred)
- Cloud Platforms – Azure, Snowflake, Databricks, Deltalake (Preferred)
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here