IBM OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Data Engineer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
IBM Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Data Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6.4 LPA|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- As a Consultant, you will develop, maintain, evaluate, and test big data solutions. You will be involved in data engineering activities like creating pipelines/workflows for Source to Target and implementing solutions that tackle the client’s needs.
- Your primary responsibilities include:
- Provides technical expertise in the design and development using Snowflake and analytics solutions. Designs, develops and/or re-engineers highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies .
- Understanding of snowflake architecture and features such as time travel, procedures, analytical functions, Data Building Tool (DBT).
- Should have worked on Data migration and modernization from custom databases to the cloud-based Snowflake platform. Performance tuning .
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Knowledge of Data warehousing concepts, data modelling, metadata management, Data lakes, multi-dimensional models, data dictionaries.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here