Hewlett Packard Enterprise OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Graduate Software Engineer In Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Recruitment Details :-
|Company Name:||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Post Name:||Graduate Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 30K-40K Per Month (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs