NTT OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of DevOps Engineer In Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
NTT Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Manage operations for the DevOps Team and coordinate the efforts of product design and development with the more business-oriented operations and production to achieve successful new product launches
- Work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure the execution of the DevOps strategy.
- Design, develop and implement operational capabilities by overseeing the design, development, and implementation of processes, capabilities, tools, and processes.
- Oversee the product/portfolio lifecycle and ensure the development and operation of an agile software development process all the way through to production.
- Ensure the collaborative development and continuous integration and the early discovery and exposure of integration risks, reduced costs, and shortened testing cycles.
- Test and deploy processes to ensure the creation of processes that are iterative, frequent, repeatable, and reliable.
- Manage the development of a delivery pipeline that allows for continuous automated deployment and testing ensuring the release of new enhancements and bug fixes, enabling the practice of continuous delivery.
- Monitor and validate the operational quality and ensure early monitoring of the functional and non-functional characteristics by enabling automated testing.
- Manage the outcomes of the tickets opened to ensure the uptime and quality of the production system are always maintained.
- Provides metrics that allow the organization to be more agile and responsive and to take appropriate action to improve and enhance the customer experience.
- Manages individuals and groups. Allocates responsibilities and/or packages of work, including supervisory responsibilities.
- Plans and leads the identification and assessment of new and emerging technologies and the evaluation of the potential impacts, threats, and opportunities.
- Selects, adopts, and adapts appropriate software design methods, tools, and techniques, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Coordinates and manages the planning of the system and/or acceptance tests, including software security testing, within a development or integration project or program.
- Drafts and maintains procedures and documentation for support and manages enhancements.
- Ensures that all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
- Typically requires extensive related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or extensive experience
- Relevant certifications
- Relevant DevOps certifications will be beneficial
- Agile related certifications preferable
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Strong people management capability
- Deep technical understanding of development and systems/platform engineering
- Customer centricity
- Strong collaboration capabilities
- Highly focused on outcomes
- Highly organized and planned individual
- Self-starter and self-managed
- Strategic ability to define technical direction in the portfolio of products including technical strategies and plans and execution plans
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management
- Excellent communication skills
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs