Finastra OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Engineer in Pune, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Finastra Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Pune, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Awareness of software engineering processes in design, code, testing etc.
- Ability to work under less supervision.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle.
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency.
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives.
- Define application objectives and functionality.
- Develop and test software.
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising.
- Create detailed design documentation.
- Propose changes to current Java infrastructure.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Write well designed, testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Manage Java and Java EE application development.
- Develop documentation to help users.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Proficiency in Java, & Angular JS, with a good understanding of its ecosystems.
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries .
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts.
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns.
- Excellent knowledge in Java, J2EE.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Core Java.
- Servlets , JDBC.
- Exceptions handling.
- Spring, XMLBeans.
- Web Services, XML, XSD.
- Good Analytical and Logical skills.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here