Deloitte OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of QA Manual Test Engineer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Deloitte Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||QA Manual Test Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6.2-8.2 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||Any Graduate Degree|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Understand the application under test, plan, author and execute test cases.
- Conduct exploratory testing and provide in depth analysis on the same
- Understand what test cases can be automated and automate the same.
- Find defects, log, and track them.
- Deep understanding of software testing, its main concepts, and processes: the whole bug life cycle; different testing levels, methods, and types; test estimation techniques.
- Having experience in Test automation.
- Ability to work in agile environment.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to examine bug reports and prioritize necessary tests, what information to include in the daily status reports, prioritize and estimate task execution.
- Good communication and teamwork skills to interact with project team members, clients, and stakeholders.
- Work closely with dev team – from reproducing the reported issue and emphasizing the fix for critical bugs to understanding how the bug has been fixed.
- Programming skills are always a plus including coding, basic SQL knowledge to extract data for tests, XML, general web development skills, and web services
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here