Cognizant OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Engineer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Cognizant Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Understand the competency proficiency role mapping for self.
- Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
- Update the home manager of any concerns with regards to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
- Help team members articulate project expectations, provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
- Participate actively in responding to requests for help/assistance.
- Proactively engage with members to understand their challenges and direct them to knowledge centers within the community.
- Make judicious and practical commitments while undertaking engineering responsibilities.
- Highlight any dependencies, risks and bottnecks which can influence your commitments.
- Make every effort to ensure your commitments are honoured and delivered.
- Proactively reach out for feedback from peers and managers.
- Provide reviews and feedback when requested by peers.
- Work out an improvement plan with the managers when applicable.
- Understand the metrics that are relevant for benchmarking different activities.
- Understand the impact of the metrics to the business outcomes of the customer.
- Understand how the metrics are mapped and tracked in Cognizant system.
- Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self.
- Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
- Participate in recruitment processes under supervision.
- Refer new talent for hiring.
- Be a part of mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
- Report any deviations from people practices that do not reflect organizational values.
- Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency and diligent.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- .Net Core
- Angular JS
- Web API
- .Net Framework
- .Net Programming-C# .Net
- Manufacturing Oper-Manlog