Blue Yonder OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Java Developer in multiple locations in India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Blue Yonder Recruitment Details :-
|Company Name:||Blue Yonder|
|Post Name:||Java Developer|
|Salary:||INR 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Design, code, debug and performs development activities in accordance with designated standards and procedures.
- Drive architecture and designs to become simpler, more robust, and more efficient. Deliver on these promises through self-healing, reliable services that require minimum manual intervention.
- Provide early visibility and mitigation to technical challenges through the journey.
- Provide support of products through conception to product delivery including problem solving, defect maintenance and support to customer services
- Software: Java, Spring Reactive, Springboot, Gradle, GIT Hub, Hibernate, Rest API, OAuth
- Application Architecture: Scalable, Resilient, event driven, secure multi-tenant Microservices architecture
- Cloud Architecture: MS Azure (ARM templates, AKS, HD insight, Application gateway, Virtue Networks, Event Hub, Azure AD)
- Devops: CI/CD, Github workflows
- OS: Windows, Linux
- Frameworks/Others: Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch, SQL, RDBMS, Springboot, Gradle, GIT HUB.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Java, Spring Boot, MVC Architecture, Web Development Experience, Reactive stack (Spring or equivalent)
- Knowledge on Design Patterns and experience in working with Event driven Architecture.
- Knowledge in CICD and experience working with GitHub workflows.
- Strong DevOps mindset with knowledge on alerts and monitoring using tools like Application Insights, AppDynanamics, Grafana, Splunk, Kibana is desirable.
- Demonstrates good understanding of the product and its architecture.
- Focus on quality and experience in TDD, Junit, Sonar/Codacy, PiTest etc.
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications.
- Experience with REST, JSON, Micro-service architecture.
- Experience working in Cloud like Azure/AWS.
- Scrum or Kanban experience.
- Quick learner. Expected to have Sound software engineering practices and a passion for quality
- Must have a proven record of meeting tight deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Strong communication skills are essential, both written and oral, targeted at a wide variety of internal and external audiences
- Must have good idea about customer deployment scenarios and experience in dealing with peer teams outside engineering
- Expected and assumed: independence, drive, motivation, willingness to go above and beyond, flexibility, and cooperative spirit