CITI OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of IT Quality Analyst in Pune, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
CITI Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||IT Quality Analyst|
|Salary:||INR 7.2 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Pune, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Contributes in process monitoring, documentation about findings and nonconformance items resolution before production. The role is responsible for the creation, maintenance and report of testing verification matrices and quality metrics.
- Conducts a limited variety of process monitoring, product evaluation and audit assignments.
- Documents findings.
- Prepares nonconformance reports.
- Tracks nonconformance items and ensures items are resolved before project moves to production.
- Creates and maintains testing verification matrices.
- Gathers, maintains and reports on quality metrics.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Requires a good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Makes judgments based on practice and previous experience; evaluates options not covered by procedures.
- Has limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided; area of impact is limited to the job holder.
- Exchanges ideas and information in a concise and logical way; recognizes audience diversity.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Basic level experience in an IT Quality role
- Passionate about solving difficult or complex problems Possess excellent troubleshooting skills – able to identify problems by attacking them from different angles Can take both a qualitative and quantitative approach to problem analysis Ability to understand and write/update Functional and Technical documentation Ability to manage tasks, escalating when appropriate
- Background in Software, IT, or a quantitative field of study Experience or knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Reporting skills, proficient in creating status reports based on automation results
- Ability to learn and understand complex concepts quickly
- Good customer focus, attitude, and excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills