Ciena OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Test Engineer in Work From Home. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Ciena Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Test Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6-9 LPA (Expected)|
|Experience:||1+ years of experience in testing|
|Job Location:||Work From Home.|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Functional engineer will be responsible for developing functional test strategies, test plans, test execution along with automation suite for platform-independent current and next-generation packet software encompassing the broad spectrum of CIENA’s networking products. You will get an opportunity to innovate and influence new technologies that shape the future of Next Generation networks.
- Requires continuous research to ensure software features meet identified standards and product functional requirements.
- Develop, execute, and automate functional test plans to verify product capabilities. Drive authoring of detail feature test-plans, test bed design, test topologies, test Executions. Set up complex test beds based on Project requirements. Assist development engineers in product defect diagnosis/debugging and verification of fixes.
- Develop python scripts for features as part of automated testing.
- Execution of test cases and reporting test results with artifacts using Quality Center (QC)
- Work closely with engineers across teams/geographies to ensure quality for the features.
- FS and Test Plan / script Reviews: Able to host test plan reviews under guidance for assigned features. Attend and provide comments specific to the functional requirements for FS reviews for assigned features.
- Develop test cases beyond what is described in FS, including compliancy to commercial specs and RFCs, potential and likely interactions with other features, which may involve complex scenarios and topology.
- Position requires troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle.
- Able to manage feature and schedule churns with minimal guidance.
- Contribute to team deliverable through involvement in agile scrum development sprints.
- 1+ years of experience in testing.
- Experience with Python/Tcl/Expect is a must.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Good knowledge of network design and deployment scenarios in Carrier/Metro Ethernet Space is plus.
- Netconf/GNMI/Telemetry exposure is an added advantage.
- Fluency and experience in data communication systems, networking, Ethernet switches.
- Hands-on experience with L2/L3 topologies.
- Strong testing experience in Layer-2/Layer-3 and OAM protocols like BGP, IS-IS, BFD, QoS, HEQoS, EQoS, SAT, TWAMP, MPLS, Segment Routing, VPLS, VPWS, EVPN.
- Experience with traffic generators such as Ixia, Spirent.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here