Amdocs OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Engineering Specialist In Pune, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Amdocs Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Engineering Specialist|
|Salary:||INR 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Pune, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Be accountable for and own specific modules within an application and provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues while ensuring code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- Present demos of the software products to partners and internal/external customers, using technical knowledge to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- Bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- Represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Establishes relationships with internal customers/partners
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Software development experience in Perl, Java Script, Python, SOAP/RESTFUL API
- Working experience in UNIX/Linux platforms
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, preferably PostgreSQL and Cassandra
- Good hands-on experience with monitoring tools Prometheus/Grafana, Nagios, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana)
- Understanding of AWS Cloud architecture
- Experience in microservice technologies
- Keen to explore new technologies and being flexible based on need arise without setting boundaries
- Good in tasks switching to work on parallel projects, tickets
- Ability to be on-call during weekends