Amazon OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Process Specialist in Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Amazon Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Process Specialist|
|Salary:||INR 5.5 – 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Understanding of analytical simulations and assessments. Must be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data.
- Reporting and analysis through tools, portals and reports; following solution-driven approach to systems and processes, using advanced computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) and Data-warehouse analysis.
- Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed is a plus – this ability will be developed over time for a candidate who is fundamentally strong analytically.
- Develop and understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure that they are delivered.
- Scope out business and functional requirements for the Amazon technology teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools are used by flow execution
- Communicate with external customers
- Provide real-time customer experience by working in 24×7 operating environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/technical field such as computer science, engineering, statistics
- Experience with SQL
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Process Operations Specialist works across the EU in a cross-functional environment with Sort Centers, Forecasting ,Supply Chain, FCs, to determine future demand for Sort Centers Capacity and translates the aforementioned into accurate capacity plans. S/he also maintains and reports up to date and accurate statistics, management reports and analysis. S/he also facilitates the flow of information between different stakeholders and resolves any potential issues that impact customer experience and business continuity. Process Operations Specialist also provide timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching and querying internal tools and by taking real-time decisions. An ideal candidate should be able to understand the requirements/be able to analyze data and notice trends and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time. The candidate should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the written and oral form.