Wipro OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Technology Architect in Bangalore India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Wipro Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Technology Architect|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Meeting with the IT manager to determine the company’s current and future needs.
- Determining whether the current system can be upgraded or if a newsystem needs to be installed.
- Providing the company with design ideas and schematics.
- Project managing the design and implementation of the system.
- Meeting with the software developers to discuss the system softwareneeds.
- Troubleshooting systems issues as they arise.
- Overseeing all the moving parts of the system integration.
- Measuring the performance of the upgraded or newly installed system.
- Training staff on system procedures.
- Providing the company with post-installation feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computerscience.
- Previous work experience as a technical architect.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise systems, networking modules, andsoftware integration.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Familiarity with programming languages, operating systems, andOffice software.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to see big-picture designs from basic specifications.
- Ability to problem solve complex IT issues.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here