UST OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Associate Developer – Software Engineering in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
UST Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Associate Developer – Software Engineering|
|Salary:||INR 6 LPA|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications. Supporting and fixing existing functionality and Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Delivering a high-quality application. Designing and building application layers.
- Skills Bachelors degree with trained freshers using Microsoft Technologies such as .NET 4.5 +, C#, Web API,MVC, Entity framework 6 and LINQ knowledge in MS SQL Server, stored procedure and performance optimization experience .
- Solid understanding of OOP/OOD Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git & TFS Understanding and practice with unit testing
- Basic Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS, Angular 2 +
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Microsoft .net technology who is perceived knowledge with C#, .net core web API developer, LINQ and MS SQL scripting who will be able to develop and support existing applications. With creativity, Problem solving and good teamwork.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link1 : Click Here
Apply Link2 : Click Here