Uber OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Engineering Intern In Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Uber Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Engineering Intern|
|Salary:||INR 50K/Month (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative and creative in your problem-solving and you constantly search for ways to tweak and optimize processes.
- Fast learner. We’re looking for interns who thrive with learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our substantial growth and constantly evolving business environment.
- A great teammate. You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2025) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- Interest in building tools/infrastructure
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies