Stibo Systems OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Associate Systems Engineer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Stibo Systems Recruitment Details :-
|Company Name:||Stibo Systems|
|Post Name:||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6-10LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Participating in daily problem solving on reported customer issues. Ensure a high degree of customer focus in all the defined activities.
- Provide a high level of service to our customers, adhering to our SLAs for response and resolution times, in line with Stibo Support guidelines.
- Able to drive to a resolution of low to medium complexity issues.
- Able to analyze the incident’s business impact and communicate to the affected users and minimize the disruption.
- Working closely with other support regions in Global Support – Denmark and the US.
- 1-3 years of experience working within a 24×7 Support organization.
- Comprehensive OS skills – this means practical skillset and some theoretical knowledge about how different OS’s work. Supported OS for STEP is Windows 2019 and Red Hat Linux 7 +. Mac is also used for parts of STEP. RHCE certified is a plus.
- One or more years of experience with supporting Servers hosted on any of the major Cloud vendors – Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge about Oracle Databases – preferably Administration knowledge about Oracle Databases, maintenance and backups.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Knowledge about JAVA and/or maintaining JAVA based applications
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here