Qualcomm OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Test Engineer in Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Qualcomm Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Test Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 5.5-7.5 (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Focuses and completes work in a timely manner.
- Understands basic features of the system.
- Collects basic information (e.g., logs, requirements) and identifies common errors related to systems testing.
- Collaborates with individuals inside own team to complete the team’s work.
- Conducts log analyses to identify where an issue has occurred.
- Gathers, integrates, and interprets information from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Assists with verifying that proposed solutions to identified issues accurately address and correct the problem.
- Detects bugs in the “system under test” and resolves issues using basic debugging approaches.
- Adapts to minor changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines.
- Manages individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with close supervision.
- Communicates feedback about identified feature issues to software and systems teams.
- Regularly discusses testing problems with manager and peers to maintain open communication.
- Conducts basic field or lab tests as directed by tech leads.
- Makes simple decisions as it pertains to basic feature issues associated with systems testing and follows up with tech lead if requirements are unclear/ambiguous.
- Communicates with tech leads on a project in order to verify the accuracy as well as adequate running time.
- Seeks opinions of others within own team about ways in which a problem can be addressed differently.
- Writes functional tests for features to ensure functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Working under close supervision.
- Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; Impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine factual information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
- Completing most tasks with multiple steps which can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritization must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
- Exercising some creativity to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.
- Using deductive problem solving to solve moderately complex problems; most problems have defined processes of diagnosis/detection; some limited data analysis may be required.
- The responsibilities of this role do not include:
- Financial accountability (e.g., does not involve budgeting responsibility).
- Influence over key organizational decisions.
- Role in strategic planning.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here