NVIDIA OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Intern in Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
NVIDIA Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Intern|
|Salary:||INR 5.2 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- We are looking for dynamic software interns who will use knowledge of programming in C/C++ and scripting languages to implement solutions to GPU assembler /disassembler system software problems on NVIDIA’s technology platforms.
- Compute technologies span multiple application areas from enterprise & cloud AI, to industrial and automotive embedded AI to graphics.
- Interns shall work collaboratively in a high-performance software development stack, making use of best practices and providing creative ideas from recent developments in the research world.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree
- Good knowledge of Computer Architecture
- Work with an experienced team to understand, modify and improve GPU assemblers/disassemblers.
- Develop new features in assemblers/disassemblers that enable programmers to use compiler components more efficiently.
- Work across teams to help optimize cross tool interactions, add new features to help end users.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Compiler related course work or project experience.
- Strong hands-on C/C++ programming skills