NTT OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of QA Engineer In Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
NTT Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||QA Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 5.5 – 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results
• May coordinate others’ activities
• Typically requires significant related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Have wide-ranging experience
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to solve complex issues in creative ways
- Networks with others outside own area of expertise