Moody’s OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Engineer in Bangalore/Gurgaon, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Moody’s Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 5.8-8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore/Gurgaon, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Collaborate with teams to build and deliver solutions implementing microservice based, IaaS and containerized architectures in AWS Cloud environments.
- Develop reusable and parameterized templates for the automated CI/CD & CDD , Lambda resources using Terraform and\\or CloudFormation.
- Build CICD pipelines using Groovy / yaml & help integrate them with developer use cases..
- Integrate 3rd party tools with CICD processes (e.g. Code Quality, Code Security, Artifact Mngt, etc).
- Config manage environments using industry standard DevOps tools (e,g, Ansible)
- Implement scripting to extend build\\deployment\\monitoring processes & generate reports based on business requests (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- Work with extended admin / support team to have the systems up with the latest & greatest version.
- Install, configure, and manage tools within the Cloud / on-prem cloud environment.
- Work in Agile environment, be a good team player & share knowledge, create documentations for easy use across other team members.
- Infra: UNIX (RHEL preferably), Windows.
- Version Control: hands-on experience on any one of the VCS tools - Git / GitHub / Bitbucket
- Build Tools: strong working & debugging experience on infrastructure used for the CI / CD – Jenkins / Nexus / Sonar
- Cloud: Strong working knowledge on the Public cloud environment & have hands-on experience in creating / managing services on AWS & Cloud formation.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Container Platform: Docker / kaniko, Dokerfile & working experience with Kubernetes / EKS Environment.
- Automation: Knowledge on Ansible playbooks / Terraform & at least 1 scripting programming language experience – Python, Groovy, YAML
- Others: Knowledge on working in Agile, use JIRA / Scrum boards, be collaborate & have openness to learn new tools & technologies to support the Business needs.