Mercedes Benz OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Test Engineer Graduate Engineer Trainee In Pan India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Mercedes Benz Recruitment Details :-
|Company Name:||Mercedes Benz|
|Post Name:||Test Engineer Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||INR 8LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Pan India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Knowledge on Vehicle Diagnostics concepts
- Testing the Diagnostic software based on end user expectation
- Analyze the ECU’s, Fault codes and Diagnostics message report the bugs in case any change is behavior
- Simulating vehicle using Canoe tools and modifying the simulations based on the need .
- Understand business requirements & Functionality inputs from various sources
- To support the Test automation activities in test executions.
- Follow standard quality process to enhance the overall software testing process.
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
- XENTRY Diagnostics Test Engineer
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication in a relevant stream.
Preferred Skill Set:-
Knowledge on Vehicle Diagnostics concepts
Knowledge and experience of Manual Black box Testing
Good understanding and hands on CANoe.
Knowledge on Testing concepts, testing life cycle and bug management
Hands on experience with Test management tools like HP ALM & Confluence
Good understanding of ECU workflow and Diagnostic Fault codes
Basic knowledge on Test Automation using Ranorex automation tool.
Domain knowledge on Automotive Diagnostics field
Good Communication Skills