Meesho OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Intern/Associate HR in Bangalore(Work From Home), India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Meesho Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Intern/Associate HR|
|Salary:||INR 6 LPA|
|Job Location:||Bangalore(Work From Home)|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- To research using various research databases including Manupatra on legal queries.
- To prepare replies, notices and notes for legal propositions asked by the team.
- To draft, review and negotiate contracts, as required.
- To assist team in managing relevant tasks related to legal compliance, research and document management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Quality Engineer or similar role.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of manager capability building trainings and employee learning programs.
- Develop and maintain training calendars, ensuring timely execution of programs.
- Design and implement asynchronous learning journeys to accommodate different learning styles and preferences.
- Oversee the MyAcademy online learning platform, ensuring its functionality, content, and accessibility.
- Monitor and analyze platform usage, track progress, and make necessary improvements.
- Foster engagement and discussion among learners on the Slack community.
- Create a supportive and interactive learning environment.
- Execute DEI initiatives to promote a diverse and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure DEI objectives are met.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather feedback and input to improve learning programs and initiatives.
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in using online learning platforms and tools.
- Knowledge of diversity, equity, and inclusion principles.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Previous experience in managing Learning Management Systems (LMS) is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in executing learning programs.
- An MBA from a Tier 2 college is preferred.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link(Intern) : Click Here
Apply Link(Associate HR) : Click Here