Intel OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Student Intern Technical in Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Intel Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Student Intern Technical|
|Salary:||INR 30K-50K Per Month|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor’s, Specialist’s, Technical, Master’s or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute.
- A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department.
- The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate The Developer Software Engineering (DSE) Group is looking for a student intern to join Analyzer Engineering team in the development of software tools for research, develop, and optimize industry leading performance data of hardware collectors using Intel VTune Profiler, Advisor, Inspector, SoCWatch Power Analysis, Trace Analyzer and Collector software tools from the latest Intel CPU, GPU, and Platform Controller Hub (PCH) silicon.
- Bachelor’s /or Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering, or Electronics and Communication Engineering with Software focus area.
- Relevant coursework in computer architecture, software engineering, and operating systems. Sufficient competence in C/C++ and embedded programming
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Familiarity with Python, bash/shell, or other scripting languages.
- Excellent problem-solving/triage/debugging skills Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here