IBM OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Developer in Kochi, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
IBM Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name:||Software Developer|
|Salary:||INR 40K Per Month (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Kochi, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- We are looking for Frontend, Full Stack and QA/Test Automation Graduate hires with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, who are eager to learn a wide range of IBM and open-source packages with a particular bias on Automation and Process Mining technologies.
- Degree – MCA/B.Tech/M.Tech (CS, IT, IS)
- Percentile – 70%/7.00 CGPA.
- No Active Backlog
- Year of Passing – 2024
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Skills with Test Tools such as Jest, Cypress, Codecept
- Knowledge on building API driven interfaces
- Knowledge on API testing and API automation.
- Knowledge on test automation development using Ansible, Python.
- Experience working with GitHub as source code control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Knowledge on any cloud services, including IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure and GCP
- DevOps experience
- Knowledge on Kubernetes, Docker, Red Hat OpenShift
- Experience with Linux systems