Hewlett Packard Enterprise OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Graduate Software engineer in Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Recruitment Details :-
|Company Name:||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Post Name:||Graduate Software engineer|
|Salary:||INR 30K-50K Per Month (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- The Cloud Developer builds from the ground up to meet the needs of mission-critical applications, and is always looking for innovative approaches to deliver end-to-end technical solutions to solve customer problems.
- Brings technical thinking to break down complex data and to engineer new ideas and methods for solving, prototyping, designing, and implementing cloud-based solutions.
- Collaborates with project managers and development partners to ensure effective and efficient delivery, deployment, operation, monitoring, and support of Cloud engagements.
- The Cloud Developer provides business value expertise to drive the development of innovative service offerings that enrich HPE’s Cloud Services portfolio across multiple systems, platforms, and applications.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Preferred Skill Set:-
- Cloud Architectures, Cross Domain Knowledge, Design Thinking, Development Fundamentals, DevOps, Distributed Computing, Microservices Fluency, Full Stack Development, Release Management, Security-First Mindset, User Experience (UX)
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here
Join Our Linked In Page: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here